We are looking to recruit an experienced entrepreneurial business developer/client manager to kick-start the sales of our new alternative systemic alpha investment product primarily to Family Offices (Tier-2) and later Tier-1.
You will be accountable for:
- Selling the managers new alpha investment strategy launching in Q3 2019 to institutional clients and family offices.
- Identify suitable target prospects interested in alternative systemic alpha investments and educate them on the company’s value proposition and investment products.
- Prepare and coordinate all aspects relating to sales presentations and due diligence visits. These include internal procedures, presentations, briefing memos, etc.
- Maintain sales database and assist in data management for tracking sales activity
- Help manage client communications and help produce bespoke marketing material and client reports.
- Keeping yourself updated on the markets and regulations that effects our clients.
- Help and advice on wrapping our strategies in suitable sales vehicles.
- Organize roadshows to meet with existing investors and new prospects.
Your profile and background:
- At least five to ten years’ strong sales experience at an international investment management firm targeting a variety of institutional investors in both the UCITS and non-UCITS worlds.
- Experience and professionalism and are able to communicate in verbal and writing complex issues in a clear manner.
- Your written and oral communications skills (Danish and English) are excellent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to sell complex investment strategies to sophisticated investors and work independently sometimes.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of flexibility, adaptability and patience.
Possibility of earning equity in company over time.
In Q3 2019 the sale of The Alpha Strategy Fund will start. The fund seeks to produce returns that are independent of market behaviour. With a targeted beta of 0 and maximum volatility of 10% the dollar neutral systematic multi-strategy is designed to produce returns uncorrelated to the stock market, aiding diversification while improving risk adjusted returns. The strategy is comprised of +100 liquid long/short bond, equity index and commodity futures and is 100% systemic.
In 2017 Innolab Capital ApS launched their first quantitative strategy aimed at HNWI. Since then focus has changed to institutional clients and family office and pure alpha products. The investment strategies offered by Innolab Capital ApS are licensed by Innolab Technology A/S (founded in 2015), a leading Danish developer of investment strategies powered by artificial intelligence.
Innolab Capital ApS are governed by the AIFM Act (Act on Alternative Investment Fund Managers. The Act implements Directive 2011/61 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011) and the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority.